ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25+ talented designers and can request a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast. Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
About the job
We are looking for a marketer with a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B SaaS or online service environment as well as experience leading a marketing team to take us to the next level. As our marketing manager, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be responsible for all aspects of developing and executing our inbound marketing strategy.
This is a broad role and will you be taking the lead on SEO, content marketing, lead generation, paid advertising, email marketing and lead nurturing, branding and more.
You will join an existing team of 3 (1 junior marketer and 2 content writers) as the team lead. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving service company and have a significant impact right away.
This is a full-time (Monday to Friday) and 100% remote position. We are looking for someone who can work on the European Timezone as this is where most of the team is based.
- Own, design and execute our growth marketing plan utilizing SEO and content, PPC, email marketing and partnerships to drive revenue
- Expand our current SEO and content marketing efforts to drive long-term, organic and reliable traffic.
- Build a data-oriented and scalable lead generation and lead nurturing strategy with proven ROI.
- Manage and optimize our ad spend across existing platforms
- Manage our cross-channel promotional campaigns.
- Own and expand our brand building initiatives and continuously improve our website to turn it into a demand generation machine.
- Manage, train and expand our marketing team.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to maximize conversions.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in inbound marketing.
- Proven track record of driving growth through different channels at a B2B SaaS or service company.
- Experience running and scaling up successful FB Ads and Google Ads campaigns.
- Deep SEO knowledge (off and on-page) and experience using tools like Ahrefs.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Spectacular attention to detail, good eye for design and high quality standards (email, blog post, landing page, etc).
- Know the marketing tech stack inside out and are fluent with Hubspot.
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Great leadership and management capabilities. You get the best out of your team and actively support them to grow.
- The determination to get things done. You are a strong operator who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, not just an idea generator.
- 100% remote - must work on Central European Time (CET
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary depending of experience