ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable, and reliable freelance designer is hard.
Check out our website at www.manypixels.co
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for someone to become our digital marketer who will manage omnichannel campaigns and work with (and constantly optimize) our paid channels. While our strategy is based primarily on content creation and distribution, we still strongly rely on PPC and regular promotional campaigns (both lead generating and payment-oriented), and you’ll be the one to oversee them.
Your everyday tasks would include:
- Campaign management (planning, execution, and analysis)
- PPC channels management (strategy, budgeting, planning, launch, spend optimization, and reporting)
- Paid media management (research for new opportunities, budgeting, launch, and analysis)
- Delegating tasks to writers (marketing copy) and designers (visuals)
This is a full-time remote position, as we are looking for someone who can dedicate all of their attention to the job, and work with our existing marketing team. Candidates must be based in Europe (or willing to work in a time that corresponds to 9 AM-6 PM CEST time zone; 1-hour lunch break included).
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in the main digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in evaluating paid channels’ performance through data analysis to determine and introduce necessary changes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns across PPC, email, and social media channels.
- Knowledge of the marketing/project management/collaboration tech stack (we use HubSpot, Asana, Miro, Slack, and Figma in our everyday work).
- Fluency in English.
- Proactivity and flexibility. Must be a self-starter who effectively manages workload with minimal supervision.
Experience with working in a remote setting is a must (freelancing, remote teams).
- Competitive starting salary.
- Being part of a fun and young international team of remote professionals.
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have your impact.
- Building up your resume with a cool startup.
- Being on the frontlines of revolutionizing remote work.
- 20 days of paid time off.
- Remote - must be able to work 9 AM - 6 PM CEST