ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of designers and get to create awesome design projects.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
Check us out at www.manypixels.co
About the role
We are currently seeking for a talented Design Quality Control Operator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be eager and self-motivated with a keen eye for details, to ensure briefs are respected, expectations are met and objectives are accomplished. The Quality Control Operator ensures agreed-upon quality standards are met.
What will you work on:
- Quality Control: You will review all of our design projects before they are sent to the final customers to ensure our quality standards are being met and the brief is being respected. You will then collaborate with the designers to make sure the
- Design Revisions: from time to time, it will be easier to quickly open AI, Figma, Sketch or Photoshop and do the revisions yourself. Due to time difference you might also be asked to support customers' requests when their designers are off.
- Processes: work closely with designers, project managers and the rest of the operations team on new initiatives to improve design quality and service delivery.
- Project Management: you will work hand-in-hand with the project managers to ensure the design projects are dispatched to the right designers and delivered on time.
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent English skills (all communication takes place in English)
- Strong experience as a Graphic and/or Web Designer
- Strong knowledge of design principles and tools (AI, PSD, INDD, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to use tools (G Suite, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Slack, Asana, Notion, etc.)
- Great organizational, people, and communication skills
- Motivated / Do-it mentality / Team player / Willingness to go the extra mile
- Able to work 10 AM - 7 PM Eastern European Time
- Fast learner/ability to adapt (things are constantly evolving)
- Strong personality / Honest but always polite
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Opportunity to grow (benefits and role/responsibilities) as the company grows
- $700-$1000/mo depending on experience
- 100% remote but must work on Eastern European Time