ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Asia and Europe.
We are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable, and reliable freelance designer is hard.
Check out our website at www.manypixels.co
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Motion Graphics Designer will work alone or with other members of the design team in the creation of assets and bringing them to life by delivering high-quality and innovative motion graphics.
- Review client creative briefs, and pose questions to your Project Manager if clarification is required. Provide feedback and recommendations if a modification to the brief could improve the design.
- Encoding, converting, and editing graphics into a motion graphic
- Execute motion graphics design requests efficiently, based on each client’s requirements, and within the scheduled project timeline.
- Follow internal processes and ask for clarification as needed. Remain in constant contact with team members to ensure that tasks are executed as required.
- Strong communication skills in English
- At least 3-5 years of experience in mainstream media production as a Motion Graphics Designer. Master in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience in other editing software (e.g. Cinema4D, Blender, and Character Animator) is preferable but not required
- Ability to understand and comprehend brand style guidelines, and basic color theory
- Has worked side by side with compositors and animators, and is able to communicate with the team on the pipeline/workflow of projects.
- Efficient, decisive, and has good time management and coordination skills
- Professional, and a good communicator in the pipeline/workflow during shift operations.
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- Join a cool startup with a lot of potentials
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience