ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable, and reliable freelance designer is hard.
Check out our website at www.manypixels.co
The Motion Graphics Designer will work alone or with other members of the design team in the creation of assets and bringing them to life by delivering high-quality and innovative motion graphics.
- Review client creative briefs, and pose questions to your Project Manager if clarification is required. Provide feedback and recommendations if a modification to the brief could improve the design.
- Encoding, converting, and editing graphics into a motion graphic
- Execute motion graphics design requests efficiently, based on each client’s requirements, and within the scheduled project timeline.
- Follow internal processes and ask for clarification as needed. Remain in constant contact with team members to ensure that tasks are executed as required.
- Strong communication skills in English
- At least 3-5 of experience in mainstream media production as a Motion Graphics DesignerMaster in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience in other editing software (e.g. Cinema4D, Blender, and Character Animator) is preferable but not required
- Ability to understand and comprehend brand style guidelines, and basic color theory
- Has worked side by side with compositors and animators, and is able to communicate with the team on the pipeline/workflow of projects.
- Efficient, decisive, and has good time management and coordination skills
- Professional, and is a good communicator in the pipeline/workflow during shift operations.
This is 100% remote